Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

Visiting My Grandma

Last Tuesday, my grandmother had an eye operation to remove her cataract. She was admitted to the hospital the day before. Actually this operation should have done earlier but there was some miscommunication and the operation has been postponed.

She had the operation at Hospital Tentera Darat, Kem Terendak. Because my uncle is an army officer that's why easier to go to the hospital. At first, my aunt wanted to send her to the private hospital but my uncle offered her to go to Hospital Tentera Darat. Reason: cheap!

So, the operation started aroun 4pm and finished about an hour. My grandma was the last person out of 13 patients because her cataract was quite complicated to operate. Her left eye considered blind if she didnt remove the cataract.

Alhamdulillah, the operation went well. she had to change the lens to new lens. Something like that. I couldnt recall. We went there around 5.30pm and reached around 6.30pm. Quite far from our house plus the traffic light and the not so rush hour and one lane road. Haha.

When we arrived, she was happily eating! Alhamdulillah. Hopefully she will recover fast. My aunts and uncles were there too. We were chit chatting as though my grandma is super healthy!

When we came, i saw so many patients with one covered eye! Haha. Looks so cute. My grandma was lucky to get a single room and located at the end of the block because there were so noisy with so many patients there. She should be discharged the next day if her condition ok. I'm not sure whether she has discharged or not. No news from my uncle.

See her left eye! She became Captain Hook! Haha. One more thing, do you see on her neck? Her necklace was been covered by tissues! The doctor said no need to remove so the nurses covered it. It's not a gold necklace by the way or any metal hardware.

Anddd this lil boy was so scared seeing her Nekwe like that. He did not anyone except us to carry him. But, after some time and my aunt gave her a bread then he was okay already. 

The visiting hours for goverment hospital is very strict. Afternoon visit is from 4.30pm till 7.30pm only. So, around 7.30pm we left the hospital already. Finding place for solat and went back home.

Oh, by the way, that day was my lil bro birthday and supposed we went for seafood dinner. But, we went back late had to cancel the plan and we just had Dominos Pizza as our dinner. Alhamdulillah for the rezeki. Thank you Allah!

Happy Weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails