MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

My Cinderella Shoes


My Latin Flen Club said this is my cindelella shoes. Haha. Yes, for me it's sooo expensive yet i have to buy it because i need a comfy shoes!

I had ordered from online seller to buy for me in Paris. The colour i chose was either almond or black (the old design) with gold hardware buckle. Unfortunately, there was unavailable in Paris. Even they checked again in Milan also the colour that i wanted is not available.

So, they refunded the deposit to me. I need to get this shoes urgently because i need to wear it during our trip next month which is next week! Last Saturday, during the International Education & Parenting Conference, we skipped one of the session and dropped by KLCC to buy the shoes :D :D


At first, i asked for black colour and tried it. But, it was quite tight for me in size 7 but size 8 was wayyy too big for me. The SA showed me the latest design of Bermuda Jelly Shoes which in electric blue and shocking pink. I wanted the buckle in gold hardware or silver hardware. But, the SA said this is the latest design which the buckle follows the colour of the shoes.

So, i tried the shoes and it fitted nicely without feeling tightness. I fell in love with both colors actually. But, for easy matching, i chose the electric blue instead.


Comparing the price, it's quite expensive than the online seller but i need it urgently, i really had to buy the shoes. Yeayy to new shoes but nayy to the price!


Hello Bermuda Jelly Shoes! Welcome to Mama :D :D. Dah dirasmikan on that day sambung pegi conference pakai hehe. Nice!

We'll see how it feels when wearing for long journey. Ohh btw, about the International Education & Parenting Conference i will be blogging about it later coz i need some time to write on the serious issue. :)

Happy weekend peeps!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers