MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

AJL 2010

I think I'm still not too late to update about it.





First of all...Congrats to all winners of AJL!




Juara Lagu Ke-24 : Pergi (Aizat)


Naib Juara : Dan Sebenarnya (Yuna)


Tempat Ke-3 : Bencinta (Faizal Tahir)


Persembahan Terbaik : Aizat


Vokal Terbaik : Black






Last Sunday nite, my frens and I went to watch Anugerah Juara Lagu (AJL) @ Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil.


It's just opposite of my house..So we walked to the stadium...


We started queuing up at 6.30pm until 7.45pm....macam sardin ok! kene himpit kene tolak...nk masuk punya laa terseksa...ngn bau2 yg memeningkan kepala!


We got free seating that's explained why!


Finally we managed to get strategic place to sit although it was quite far from the stage...


I couldn't take lotsa photos...there's only performance photos I managed to snap...but the pics were too small becos taken from far!


We sat at Level 4...so we just enjoyed every performance.....


I liked Bunkface performance...something unique and the song also is like motivate us..haha


I like Faizal Tahir performance too...Respect him! Sakit-sakit pon still nak buat performance yang terbaik!!


But..yang paling best and mengarut adalah time performance Aizat lagu Pergi...I thought the Indian singer is hantu ok! Sorry yer...cos her hair yg mengerbang and pakai baju putih...dari jauh nmpk cam hantu..terkejut gak...gimik apa laa Aizat nak buat...huhu


Then..around 12.00am we went back home by foot..ok...kaki dah sakit diri lame kene jalan lagi...


But overall we had fun although we had to face the crowd yg memeningkan...


Enjoy!!!


-the wifey-


Source : Gua

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers