MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

First Baju Melayu Ayser Zarif


Last 2 weeks was my cousin's wedding reception. So, i decided to buy a 'baju melayu' for Ayser Zarif. I bought online from Manjaku Happy.



At first, i chose this design but out of stock already. So, i have to change to other design.



Then, I checked this design...also out of stock.


Finally, decided for this design. It's super cute! My mom said my baby looked like a girl cos the design is so girly. For me it's still unisex design and i love it!


I plan to buy more from this website. The quality is very good! I'm happy with the product.

Source: Manjaku Happy

  1. gravatar

    # by bibi yusof - July 12, 2012 at 2:08 PM

    sket2 la cam corak gegurl...
    tp still comey... berape kg dah tu.. nampak besr dah anak ko shah...

  2. gravatar

    # by Aishah Noordin - July 12, 2012 at 2:44 PM

    Bibi: Tu laa..tp aku suke jek..haha. Anak aku dh 7.5kg++..dia tinggi...skang dh kene pakai baju 6-9mth nye

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers