MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

Too Many To Update

Assalamualaikum and Good day..

Again and again apologize for being hiatus. I have no time for blogging though i can update via iPhone. I tried to update my Blogpress apps so that it funstion properly but ada problem plakkan apps dlm installous ni. Kene la tunggu.

Actually there's lotsa things to update. I'll try to update one by one (walaupon cite nye dah lapuk yek). First thing first ye. Things to story about:

1) Of course la about my lovely son. I'll try to update his milestone yek....


This cheeky boy already 4-months young!

2) About Boba 3G SSC. I have to review it since Lunatots loaned me one for review. :)


This is when we attended my cousin's wedding

3) TMS Choc Rice from Lunatots


4) TMS Choc Drink from Lunatots



5) Earth Mama Milkmaid Tea



Dannnnnnn banyak lagi akan kuupdate perlahan-lahan :D. Ok laa izinkan kupergi mencari ilham dulu yek sebelm bercerita. )

Enjoice~~!!

Source: Lunatots, Earth Mama Angel Baby

  1. gravatar

    # by bibi yusof - June 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM

    lame btol ko tk update blog kan..
    cerite la sket2 pasal baby..

    anyway, i've tried the TMS choco drink.. doesnt work for me.. production still the same..

  2. gravatar

    # by Aishah Noordin - June 8, 2012 at 11:58 PM

    Bi: tu la akan aku cube utk meng update k. Yg tms choc drink tu ko follow x instruction dia? Aku br try siang td. Pg pump session agak meriah gak dpt 9oz tp tak sure la sbb choc drink tu ke apa. Ada byk faktor gak:
    1) Session sblm tu aku pump kejap je sbb batt abes
    2) aku ada minum milkmaid tea
    3) aku amek alfalfa
    4) minum air byk

    So akan try time lain plak.;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers