MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

My Lovely Baby

Salam and good day to all...

It's been ages both of us didn't update our blog. Sorry for being hiatus for quite some time.

As all of u know, i just gave birth to a handsome son named Ayser Zarif bin Mohd Zulkarnain. He was born on 2nd Feb 2012. Now he's going to 3 months old.

My hubby and I are still adjusting our new life. Thus, we have no time for this. Sorry for that. Like me i didnt on my laptop for quite some time. Currently i'm updating via my iphone.

Ok enjoy our baby picture here. Till then will continue babbling next time.




Aishahnoordin

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers