Salam & Good Day to all...
I tried to find ample of time to update this blog. :) My hubby was late
today yesterday btw thus I took this opportunity to update la kan.
Ok...tgk tajuk jek mesti dah tau kan kene bagi review. Actually i haven't bought this carrier. Lunatots dengan baik hati nya meminjamkan Boba 3G SSC ni utk kami para ibu dan bapa merasai carrier ini dan sekaligus memberi komen2 yg lebih bernas (i have to review in 200 words!!!!)
First thing, let us know more about this carrier.
The new Boba Carrier 3G is designed for babies and toddlers alike with its incredible features not seen on other soft structured baby carriers. Available in 4 beautiful patterns and 3 stunning solid color combinations, the Boba Carrier 3G is the perfect option for any baby wearing family!
The foot straps attached to the waist belt keep older children comfortable while enabling a healthy sitting position. The footstraps not only give tired little legs a rest, but support the legs in a flexed abducted (froglike) position which naturally tilts the pelvis, fills out the hip sockets and aligns the spine.
Boba has a few extra inches of height to keep your center of gravity closer to your body and support your little one’s back. The Boba Carrier 3G is approximately 2-3” higher than other soft structured carriers.
The new 3G design is made to fit parents of all shapes and sizes without purchasing an extension belt or accessory. All straps are fully adjustable, and elastic bands are provided so you can comfortably tuck the straps away once you have the carrier adjusted for you and your child.
- 100% Cotton
- Front and back carry options
- Removable sleeping hood
- Adjustable sleeping hood, adjusting in length to fit growing babies
- Zipper pouch may be used to store your hood when not in use
- Comfortably fits heights 5’0” – 6’3”
- Waistband range: 25” – 58”
- Additional adjustments for easier fit & breastfeeding
- Patent-pending removable foot straps
- Elastic bands neatly roll up straps
- Shoulder strap holders keep purses and diaper bags in place
- Easily adjustable chest strap
- Uniquely designed to “hug” your child
- Converts to an infant carrier without an insert
- Extra head support adjustments for infants
- Body of carrier rises 2-3” higher than other brands
- Multiple pockets for on-the-go storage
- High quality military grade buckles
Lunatots lent us this carrier for 2 weeks so that we could use to carry our baby and review the experience of using the carrier.
I took from Lunatots the night before we went back to Kedah for my cousin's wedding reception. I've planned to use the carrier during the wedding reception. Senang nk bawak baby time tu lagipon pakai baju lawa2 then nk wrap ngan Boba Wrap yang merah meletup tu cam x kena la plakkan.
First time pakai carrier ni masa amek malam tu time tu Ayser Zarif tido masa tgh try2 tuh. (Amek kt umah Kak Sue actually). Ok. Carrier ni kene ada tolong pakai kan ye sbb ada buckle besar nk kene pasang kt blkg badan kita. Lepas tu nak kene ketatkan mana yg longgar supaya baby selesa kt dalam carrier ni. Pastu by the time nk sampai ke keta Ayser Zarif dah bangun nk susu. So kelam-kabut gak la sebab nk bukak sendiri susah sikit kene hubby tolong bukak.
The next day tu I pakai time nak register hotel kat reception counter. Time tu dah time solat jumaat. Hubby and my dad dah pegi masjid. Tinggal my mom, Ayser Zarif and I. So barang byk nk angkut apa lagi amek chance pakai la carrier ni kan. Masa pasang as usual kene ada org tolong. Lepas tu dh masuk hotel room nak bukak satu hal la plakkan...But i managed to squeezeeee myself kt celah2 tu then berjaya bukak sendiri. Yeay!!
Then, we used this carrier time wedding reception tu. So far baby ok je and sampai Ayser Zarif tertido dalam carrier tu...Comfort sgt la tu dok ngn mommy dia kan. ;)
Lunatots back (kalo x kene charge sehari RM10. Deposit kene bagi ok nak loan this carrier)
From our experience using this carrier, there are pros and cons la kan. Kita bagi Pros dulu k.
- Easy to use compared to Boba Wrap (Senang pakai - buckle kat pinggang, letak baby, buckle kat belakang badan - settled)
- Comfortable compared to other carrier (ceh mcm penah gune je la kan) but btol sgt comfy x rasa pon berat bawak baby
- Adjustable - Nak adjust longgar ke ketat ke senang jek
- Good for baby - support the legs in a flexed abducted (froglike) position which naturally tilts the pelvis, fills out the hip sockets and aligns the spine. - tidak seperti carrier lain kalau kita tengok kaki baby tergantung je macam nk jatuh
- Can be used in front of your body or at the back - tapi i gune kat depan shj, Ayser Zarif is still small (3 bulan lebih jek kotttt)
- Many options of colours (i pilih kaler hitam jek terus..heheheh) - boleh tengok kat bawah ni
- Susah nak pakai sendiri - kene ada orang tolong buckle kt belakang badan compared to Boba Wrap kita bole balut je sendiri
- Susah nak buka buckle belakang badan - but i managed to squeeze myself and bukak sendiri. :D
**I'm not sure whether they are giving the voucher if you purchase the carrier or not. But they did give me RM50 voucher as a tester and reviewer.
Fuhhhh....dah lebih 200 words kan?? hehe. Ok mari kita enjoy!!!!
P/s: Kak Sueeee!!!! Saya dah review...meh baca mehhhhh :D
Source: BobaFamily, Lunatots
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 5:31 PM and is filed under Ayser Zarif, BabyHood, Lunatots, Parenting Hood, Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.