Salam and hello u olssss
Just wanna share u this interesting information I got it quite some time before from email forwarded b my aunt.
3. Leaving the dining table earlier may prevent you from picking some extra food to eat.
4. It is always a good idea to prepare lesser food in the first place. Some people are afraid of having not enough food for everyone. Actually, lesser food is beneficial for everyone..
In a restaurant, order in small amount first. You can always add in some extra order if necessary. But if you can get by with the original smaller order, that's great.
Remember this: You have higher chance of overeating if you serve more food on the table.
You have better chance of not overeating if you serve less food.
5. Avoid stuffing your fridge with ice cream, chocolate or other dessert. You cannot eat what you do not have.
6. When someone prepares a big plate of food for you, look at it first. Ask yourself, "Do I want to stuff it all into my stomach?"
If your answer is no, just put aside some food to another empty plate first. After finishing your food, look back at the extra food on that new plate. Say to yourself, "Phew! Luckily I didn't stuff that portion into my stomach."
7. When you get too hungry before your meal time, just take some fruit instead of heavy meal.
"The tendency to overeat is very high for modern generation ."
Renung-renungkan dan selamat beramal~
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 at 8:06 AM and is filed under Health, Information/Knowledge. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.