MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

New Gadget for My Baby!!! >>> Dry Box and Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens

Last Saturday, we went scouting for a Dry Box and 50mm f/1.8 lens. The Dry Box is for storing DSLR camera and lenses. The main function of a Dry Box is to protect the camera and lenses from fungus and body cracks by maintaining a suitable temperature and humidity. Here is the picture of the Dry Box:

Credit to ShaShinki


And here is the 50mm f/1.8 lens. Many people recommended this lens as it produces nice pictures with Depth of Field (DOF). I've been eyeing to buy this lens for quite some time now.
Credit to Digital Picture


Thus, we went asking around at a few shops at Ampang Park, Leos Com was the only shop who sell these items. With his price in mind.. we headed to Amcorp Mall. Here at the mall, we entered J-One shop which was highly recommended by forumers. After bargaining $$$..Finally, we decied to buy at J-One. The owner was nice and friendly but the price was ok..ok only. I supposed Digital Mania Pudu would give even more competetive price.
BTW, I've bought those things and i have no regret!! At all..! The lens is really superb!!!! and I love it very the mucho!!!!
Here are some pictures that I've taken using this lens:


My Handsome Hubby as my 'Model'

Me!!!

Thai Fried Rice with Mango Salad


Pineapple Fried Rice

Hubs!!!


FYI, I didn't put any watermark on these pics...Really lazy to edit...hope nobody steals it!!!

-Daa~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers