MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

Dating Dating!!!

Hurmmm...I've been in hiatus for quite sometime...too bz with my work and too lazy to update...haha


Btw, on last Wednesday which to be exact on 21/01/2009 night, I went out to meet up this one fren whose very very very hard to meet her ->> AM!!! We had our dinner at Tony Roma's...There,we had a super long conversation...chit-chatting these and that....


Then we ahead to Forever 21 as Am wanna buy her white pant..by the time she finished there, Pavi's closing...so can't make it to Charles & Keith...


We had a great dating..hahaha...Thanks very much my fren....Next time we meet up again ok....this time my turn...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers