MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

Shopping Spree!!!

19th December 2008


We went to Suria KLCC Late Night Shopping. We arrived there around 9.00pm and nothing much there and not many outlets that involved in the event. But, we still bought some stuffs too.

See what we bought....

*M&S Chocolate & Biscuits. It's yummy!!!*

*Naf Naf Shirt & Pant for my new work attire*

*Stila Kajal Eyeline. I agree with Iza. It glides smoothly. Loving it!!*

*Hubby's new parfum, Sean Jean Unforgivable*



We got RM40 voucher from Parkson.......


And the next day......

20th December 2008

In the morning, I had my facial appointment while hubby had to go to office to do some work. Around 4.00pm, we decided to go to Pavilion because I wanna buy Chanel 2-way cake powder. But, ended up we bought lotsa stuffs.

TANGS is having massive sales!!! up to 70% as well as Parkson up to 70%. I've bought some pants at TANGS. It's so cheap....less RM100 per pant. Hubby also bought some shirts that cost less than RM100 each. For all the purchases, we received 3 free tea/coffee coupons at Mezze.

Then, we went to Naf Naf and bought my top. Next, is Parkson. I bought Chanel 2-way cake powder. I used the voucher that we got yesterday and still getting another RM20 voucher. So, hubby bought his pant which cost him only RM1.70!!!! Can you imagine that??? haha...we used all the voucher that we got. It saved some of our money...

While waiting for hubby's pant being altered, we went to Mezze to have tea and coffee for FREE...

*While waiting for tea & coffee to be served*

*Pose with all the stuffs*
Around 9.00pm ++ we went back home....Tired already!!!! BTW, let see what we bought......

*all inside these bags*

*My pants*

*My jacket*

*Naf Naf Top*

*Chanel Teint Control Extreme & Mascara(sample)*

*Hubby's Shirts & pant*

*Hubby's shoes*


Tomorrow we have other agenda to do...

Chiaowwwww!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers