MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

I'm expecting another nephew/niece..

I received a phone call from my dad last night... we were told that my sister is now pregnant to her first child. It's too early to know whether the baby is a boy or a girl.

Anyway, congratulations to both my sister and my brother-in-law. May the long awaited child bring prosperity and happiness to both of you.
Here are some pictures..


My first nephew, Gibriel Khalif and his father Iskandar

My sister's engagement day..she's the one sitting down in pink..
The rest are my parent and siblings..

My sister's wedding day..
(Siti Nurkamalia & Shafrey)

Good Luck and take care...
Nain & Aishah..
- Hubby -

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers