MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

Howling at the New Moon


I can't wait to watch this movie!

Source: Click Picture

Previously, I couldn't manage to watch Twilight at cinema because I was so busy. But managed to watch thru DVD and the movie was superbly the best!

I felt like a princess while watching the movie. The charming vampire was like a charming prince!! Oh my....can still feel how was the feeling that time....

Even my hubby bought me the full set of Twilight books which I'm still yet to start reading them..haha...so lazy to read book right now....

I don't know much about Twilight Saga..whatever it is...I'm in love with all of Twilight stories....(I'm kind a ketinggalan zaman a bit of this story)

I will absolutely watch this movie!!!


Info from GSC:

Release Date: 27 November 2009
Language: English
Running Time: N/A
Director: Chris Weitz
Cast: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson.

Synopsis:
After Bella recovers from the vampire attack that almost takes her life, she looks to celebrate her birthday with Edward and his family. However, a minor accident during the festivities results in Bella's blood being shed, a sight that proves too intense for the Cullens, who decide to leave the town of Forks in Washington, for Bella and Edward's sake. Initially heartbroken, Bella finds a form of comfort in reckless living, as well as an even closer friendship with Jacob Black. Danger in different forms awaits.


-The wifey-

  1. gravatar

    # by Amrina Aziz - November 24, 2009 at 4:22 PM

    i ajak kurt tgk. die xmau!!!!! haih! nak tgk dgn sape la new moon ni...

  2. gravatar

    # by Packing Supplies - December 3, 2009 at 8:07 PM

    The film was released on November 20, 2009 in most countries, and set domestic box office records as the biggest midnight screening with $26.3 million. This led to the biggest single day domestic gross with $72.7 million. New Moon also opened with the third biggest domestic opening weekend ($142,839,137)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers