MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

Wow..I'm Getting Married in two weeks time~!!

How time flies. I'm going to be somebody's husband in two weeks time. With works and stuff, i didn't actually realized that it is going to be so soon!

Hmm.. Insyallah, i'm all prepared emotionally... Preparation..i hope everything will be smooth. So far, i have not stumbled upon any problem with the preparations (yet)..haha.. Hopefully nothing will go wrong yeah..

I'm quite busy with my works actually for the past 2-3 weeks. I didn't have time to post any messages in this blog. I'm sorry for that. But anyway, do leave your comments or questions with regards to anything e.g directions..time..and stuffs..

Thank you for reading..

- Hubby -

  1. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - May 8, 2008 at 6:31 PM

    hi zul..

    Congratulations on your wedding, i'm so sorry to tell you that i couldn't come to your wedding. I'm going abroad during that time. But anyway, hope you will have a Happy Wedding!!

    Send my regards to your future wife..

    -Jimmy

  2. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - June 7, 2008 at 12:24 AM

    congratz!! sorry x dpt memeriahkn mjlis ang..neway slamat pengantin baru...tgu la aku lak..ehehe

  3. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - June 7, 2008 at 12:25 AM

    lupa nk gtaw... ni aku la...JUE

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers