MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

Miscarriage

Some of might have known about the news....Thanks for the support!

YES...yours truly ni dh miscarriage......confirmed on 10th May 2010

Chronology nye camnie....


22nd April 2010
I started felt stomach ache...perut cam masuk angin and bisa sgt2......but I tot it was normal thingy...so I just sapu minyak angin...and off to bed.


23rd April 2010
Still in pain....I took a medicine bcoz ade meeting with potential customer that morning....so I asked my hubby to send me since the place was in KL area and nearby.Had a express breakfast in the car...

Then during the meeting...I was not comfortable becoz of the stomach ache...memule tahan je la sakit but then....makin lama makin sakit...so I excused myself to the ladies....kengkonon nk buang air laa...mana la tau kan angin ke nk kuar...but then I vomitted too....that time my stomach ache even worse....I called my hubby to come over ASAP...I tried to soothe by putting minyak cap kapak...but it didn't work...I went to the meeting room to join them back...luckily they were going to finish the meeting....

Then mase nk turun after the meeting tuh...I felt dizzy and mcm nk vomit lg....at first I tried to control myself...but when we reach Ground Floor and had passed the visitor pass...I can't stand anymore...ask one of them nearest toilet which located on the 1st floor...apa lg...xsempat nk amek visitor pass dah berlari naik g toilet muntah2 lagi....

So..when my hubby reached and fetched me...we directly went to clinic....and told doctor about the stomach pain...Oh btw...early in the morning which around 4am...I went to the toilet and decided to do UPT...at first the line was very fade...so I tot...mmg negative laa..but then dlm kol 7am++ my husband tgk ade double line tu...so we told doctor abt that....and because of not sure....doctor asked to do UPT again....so...I did again it showed POSITIVE! but still the line was fade...but the doctor said I'm confirmed PREGNANT! That time I was about 5++ weeks already....

But doctor advised us if within 2 days I'm still having stomach pain, he asked to seek for Gynae....else...another 3 weeks we can meet up Gynae for Check up....




That day...we were so HAPPY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, day by day...I'm still ok...but started to feel nausea a bit...no vomitting...only always wanna go to toilet and craving for food!

Sometimes I had stomach pain but not so serious...I can't eat late and go for pee late..else I ended up with stomach pain......

6 weeks gone happily....met my parents on Sunday at one of my cousin wedding at Pulau Meranti, CJ. That nite, we decided to go to clinic to do ultrasound....we went to Klinik Dr Azizah, a normal GP that has ultrasound machine. So, the doctor did the procedure....She said saw something but still too small....and cannot see clearly...she asked us to come again a few weeks later...

After that, we went to Giant to buy groceries....that nite....i started saw a spotting of blood..but I tot it was just normal....

7 weeks
During day time....I'm working as usual and no spotting came out...but at night...here came the spotting....so we decided to seek Gynae for advise...

5th May 2010
After work, went to meet the Gynae..during that time, the spotting increased! by the time we met doctor....it getting worse! Plus...doctor scan that she couldn't see the baby...she saw nothing inside my womb till the doctor needed to do ultrasound via V area....still the same result....and doctor decided that I had to do HcG blood test to check my pregnancy hormone changes.....

Doctor gave me 2 days MC and I had to rest at home....I was so sad and kept on crying and crying.....




6th May 2010 onwards

My condition became worst! I couldn't sit or walk or stand too long....else the bleeding will be heavy...day by day...I only lied down...slept....and rest...

Went to hospital again....ari Jumaat...kene amek darah...for the blood test...every time I kuar jalan jek...confirm balik tu mesti bleeding teruk....

Then...on Saturday ade appointment with my Gynae to see the result...buttttttttttt....bende nk jd kan.....datangkan nak org lab tu buat salah test....so we have to wait....at nite doctor called and asked me to do another blood test...becos my hormone pregnancy increased but a lil bit only...she afraid I might be having ectopic pregnancy.....that nite I kene sakit perut yg teruk.....dh start period pain laa yg mcm nk tercabut perut nie.....I took Ponstan and after a while....ok dah....

The next day....we went again for another blood test...dh bengkak2 tgn ni....smp my BP dropped a lot! and that nite again...period pain yg melampau melanda diriku ini! This time even worst! I dah menangis2 kesakitan sampai kene letak kain panas kt perut to calm me down....after an hour...I'm ok back...

This time mmg dah kuar darah macam period dah....so I felt laa darah2 kuar....kire bole agak la dh miscarriage but the janin x kuar lg....that nite plak ade final game for BPL....watched Chelsea game....bile psl bola ni... I bole lupe diri ni sakit....siap bole jerit2 GOL lagi ok!

Anddddd the best part was....time jerit tu terasa laa cam something kuar...so I tot darah laa kan....so mase half time g la toilet nk tuka pad....sekali haaa...cuak we all.....rupe2 nye janin dah kuar ok! mase tu tatau nak watpe called my mom and she asked to keep aside the janin tu sbb kene tunjuk kt doctor tomorrow nye.....but mmg after that I dh lega dh...xde rase sakit perut......It looks like this but dah kuar laa...





Btw...that was Mother's Day ok! Andddd I was so sad!!!!

10th May 2010
Went to meet my Gynae again....this time we packed our things already...in case confirm terus balik Melaka....so when we told doctor about what had happened and showed her the janin....she confirmed that I'm miscarriage...she told us I had incomplete abortion...and this was 50% the janin decided to keluar......so dengan rasminye saya MISCARRIAGE....:(

We told doctor that I was going to do D&C at Melaka with my dad's fren...a gynae too...so she wrote a referral letter to the doctor....

Btw...I x buat D&C ni since the next day tu doctor tu ckp my womb dh bersih ade leftover sikit jek...so dia buat procedure nama Evacuation....which took a minute tp menyakitkan tak hengat ok! I can't tell u here.....bole terase lg ngilu2 nye....adehhh xde bius ok!

As for now...I dah on pantang for 4 days already after bersih rahim....so far Alhamdulillah with my strength given by Allah...I managed to accept the fact that this is not my rezeki right now...Insya Allah one day Allah will give us better......Aminnnn

  1. gravatar

    # by Nuha Ariana - May 15, 2010 at 12:17 AM

    la...ye ke..sedeynyer..takpela,blom rezeki lagi...rehat banyak2 ok...

  2. gravatar

    # by Olivia - August 17, 2010 at 3:45 PM

    Unfortunately, I don't speak your language, so can't understand much of what you've said, but I had a very similar experience just this weekend. It's very difficult isn't it? We think everything is fine, but it's not. Especially when you said that the ultrasound didn't show the baby properly - that happened to me. It looked smaller than it should have been. That was my first scan. By the afternoon, I had started spotting a little bit. A week later, I basically gave birth to a mass of tissue and blood. It's been hard, but thank you for sharing your experience. I think too many people don't talk about miscarriage, but it's very normal and common and it's good to talk, so thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers